Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Post UTME form for 2020/2021 admission screening registration is out. The Unwana Poly Cut-off mark for admission via Post-UTME screening has also been announced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Interested members of the public are hereby informed to apply should they meet the fixed cut off mark.
POLYUNWANA 2020/2021 Post-UTME Eligibility:
Candidates who scored 140 marks and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME are invited to apply for online screening for admission into Full-Time National Diploma programmes.
Visually challenged candidates who have a minimum score of 140 marks in JAMB 2020 may also apply.
Akanu Ibiam Poly Unwana Post Utme Fee 2020/2021
Screening fee for National Diploma (ND) is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
How To Apply
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form.
The Application Fee for post UTME is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
BASIC SCREENING DOCUMENTS:
The screening will be done online. The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
- Original copy of O’Level Result(s)
- Original copy of 2020 JAMB UTME Result
Deadline: Not Specified.