The management of Akanu Ibiam Polytechnic, Unwana has announced the school fees schedule for fresh and returning students for the 2019/2020 academic session. All students who have just been admitted into various programmes offered in the institution are hereby informed.
As the management of the school released the details of the 2019/2020 Akanu Ibiam Poly Unwana Academic Calendar, new and old students should endeavour to use the school fees schedule uploaded in this post as a guide to make their payments.
Akanu Ibiam Poly Unwana School Fees schedule – 2019/2020
The management of the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana, has released the school fees schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic School Fees
A. REGULAR PROGRAMME
1. HND II; AC, BAW& PAD – 40.000
2. HND II: ENGR. SCLOTM & MKT – 45.000
3. HND I NEW STUDENTS: , ENGR, SCI. OTM, & MK – 51,000
4. HND I NEW STUDENTS: AC, BAM & PAD – 48.000
5. ND II; ENGR, SCI. OTM & MKT. – 41.000
6. ND II; AC. BAM. PAD. & LIS – 38.000
7. ND I NEW STUDENTS: AC. BA.M. PAD & LIS – 50.000
8. ND I NEW STUDENTS; ENGR, SCI. OTM.& MKT – 54,000
B. PART-TIME PROGRAMME
1. PT ND I: AC, BAM, & PAD – 71,000
2. PT ND I: ENGR. SC., OTM & MKT – 73.000
3. PT ND II: AC. BAM. & PAD – 52.000
4. PT ND II: ENGR. OTM. MKT, & CS – 54.000
5. PT HND II: AC. BAN. & PAD – 54,000
6. PT HND II: MKT. OTM, & SC. – 59.000
7. PT HND I NEW STUDENTS: AC. BAM. & PAD – 74.000
8. PT HND i NEW STUDENTS: NTS; MKT, & OTM – 76,000
1. ACCEPTANCE FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE PAYMENT OF #15,000 BY ALL NEW STUDENTS PAYABLE AT VARIOUS DESIGNATED BANK.
2. DOWNLOAD OF ADMISSION STATUS: N1500.
3. ALL NEW STUDENTS SHALL PAY THIS FEE AT DESIGNATED BANKS FOR PRINTING OF ADMISSION LETTER.
We wish you the very best!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.