Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Direct Entry admission list for the 2015/2016 academic session is out. The admission list is now available for checking on AKSU admission portal. All candidates who have applied for admission into AKSU via DE for the 2015/16 session are hereby informed.
To check the AKSU list of admitted Direct Entry candidates for the session, you are to follow the simple steps below. If you find your name, you have been offered provisional admission into Akwa Ibom State University for the session.
How To Check 2015/2016 AKSU Direct Entry Admission List
Candidates who want to check their admission status on AKSU portal should follow the outlined steps;
- Go to the AKSU official website at http://www.aksu.edu.ng
- Click on the section on the home page titled “AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY (AKSU) LIST OF ADMITTED STUDENTS 2015/2016 DIRECT ENTRY”
- When you get there, click on the DOWNLOAD link at the bottom to get the admission list PDF
- Search for your name on that list to know if you have been admitted.
You can click on the link below to download it directly;
Next will be to accept the offer of admission and pay the acceptance fees (link below).
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the 2015/2016 AKSU Direct Entry admission list. We wish you all the best in the University.
A Little Information About AKSU
The vision and mission of Akwa Ibom State University are embedded in the State’s philosophy of education, which includes the following:
- The development of the individual into a sound and effective citizen;
- The full integration of the individual into the community.
- The provision of equal access to educational opportunities for all citizens of the State at the primary, secondary and tertiary levels both inside and outside the formal school system.
- The production of self-reliant technical manpower at all levels.
The next step to follow is to go and pay the acceptance fee in order to accept the offer of admission. The procedure to follow is outlined on the page linked below.