The management of Akwa Ibom State University AKSU hereby inform ALL fresh/newly admitted students to bookmark the dates highlighted below as they are crucial to the start of the 2015/2016 academic session.
(1) Monday, 14/03/2016 – – – – – – All newly admitted students are to arrive in their respective campuses (Ikot Akpaden or Obioakpa)
(2) Tuesday, 15/03/2016 – – – – – Registration for new students begins
(3) Thursday, 17/03/2016 – – – – Orientation for new students begins
(4) Saturday, 19/03/2016 – – – – – End of orientation for new students
(5) Monday, 21/03/2016 – – – – – Lecture begins for new students
New students will be informed on how to go about their screening exercise when they arrive on campus. Suffice it to say that the following items will be helpful:
(1) JAMB result and Admission letter (if any) in colour
(2) O-level (SSCE WAE, NECO or NABTEB RESULTS (online printout or certificates inclusive). Statement of result from candidate’s exam center or secondary school will not be accepted.
(3) Letter of reference (written by a person in authority or a Government recognized establishment e.g pastor, manager, principal, etc). The Reference letter MUST be duly signed and stamped with appropriate letter head
(4) At least 15 candidate’s passport photograph in red background
(5) Birth certificate or age declaration
(6) Certificate of local government of origin
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.