Akwa Ibom State University AKSU, has released the general Procedure for Online Bio Data Registration for Fresh Students for the 2015/2016 academic sessions. All such students are hereby informed.
Newly admitted students of AKSU for the 2015/2016 session on completion of Screening and Payment of school fees, are to visit the university website from any internet access point (E.g. Cybercafé) and complete the online bio-data registration process following the procedures outlined below:
1. Log on to the address: www.aksu.edu.ng from any Internet access point (e.g. CYBERCAFÉ) and you will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng
2. Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng
3. Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” under “ADMISSION” Menu
4. Enter your Jamb Registration Number without any space and click on login.
5. A form containing your basic information appears (Personal Information) is displayed.
6. Fill the other required information and click on “CONTINUE BUTTON”.
7. Repeat step 5 above for other stages (Passport Upload, Contact Details, and Academic Details).
8. A preview page appears, confirm the information before clicking on the continue button.
9. Click on print button, to print your online registration confirmation slip.
D. COLLECTION OF OTHER REGISTRATION MATERIALS
After clearance and payment of fees, candidates should proceed to their respective faculties where they will be issued with the following registration materials by the Faculty Officer:
(i) Enrolment/Time Table Cards
(ii) Class Admit Cards
After the faculty registration, candidates will also proceed to their respective departments for their departmental registration.
E. REGISTRATION AT THE MEDICAL CENTRES
After registration in the faculties and departments, fresh students should proceed to the University’s Medical Centre for their medical registration and submit themselves for medical examination.
F. REGISTRATION WITH THE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
All duly registered students must also register and obtain a Library Identification Card for the use of the University Library. Note that no student will be admitted into the University Library without being duly registered and issued with the current University Library identification card.
G. ISSUANCE OF STUDENTS’ IDENTIFICATION CARD
After completion of registration in all the departments as stated above, students should proceed to the Students’ Affairs Division for registration and issuance of student’s identification card.