Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post-UTME screening form for 2023/2024 academic session is now out on sale. In a similar development, the management of the school also released the AKSU cut-off mark for 2023/2024.
All qualified applicants for the 2023 UTME and Direct Entry (DE) are asked to submit online applications for admission to various undergraduate programs at the Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden for the 2023–2024 academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for AKSU Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening
Only UTME candidates with a score of 140 or higher and AKSU as their First (1st) Choice Institution are eligible to apply for admission to any of the undergraduate programs listed below.
Requirements for the Post-UTME & DE Screening Exercise:
- 2023 UTME Result slip showing candidate’s photograph in colour.
- 2023 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital.
- AKSU PUTME/DE Registration Confirmation Slip (2023)
How To Apply For AKSU Post-UTME Screening
The University portal will be opens 7th August to 29th September, 2023. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the
- Visit https://portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Click on “START NOW”
- Click on “Enroll”
- Click on PUTME
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click the arrow below to Verify and Continue
- Proceed to make payment of N2,000.00 only as registration fee (excluding bank charges) Note: Payment can be made via Debit Card or Bank Deposit Nationwide. If payment is made at the Bank, please repeat steps 1-3, then continue with the registration.
- Upload the scanned copies of your documents (2023 UTME Result Slip, 2023 DE Registration Details Slip with A-level, NCE, ND or HND certificate, Birth Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Medical Fitness) in .jpg format with a minimum size of 120KB and maximum size of 150KB.
- Preview the details entered to ensure accuracy.
- After confirmation, click the “Finish” button to generate the Registration Confirmation Slip.
All applications for the AKSU Post-UTME form must be submitted not later than 29th September, 2023.
- Candidates who do not register for the 2023/2024 Post-UTME E-screening exercise would not be considered for admission.
- No candidate with awaiting results will be offered admission in AKSU. All candidates are advised to upload their O’level (SSCE/NECO) results online at the JAMB Portal in a COMPUTER-BASED TEST (CBT) CENTRE approved by JAMB
- Kindly note that the University does not have individuals/sales agents. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) to an individual’s account does so at his/her own risk.
- Applicants are hereby strongly advised to visit ONLY the University website www.aksu.edu.ng, e-mail: [email protected] and [email protected], for more information.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out.
We wish you all the best!