Requirements for AKSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Exercise:
- 2020 UTME Result slip showing candidate’s photograph in colour.
- 2020 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result and Scratch Card(s) details as may be applicable.
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness from approved Government Hospital.
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All candidates are to upload their SSCE results online through the University’s website (www.aksu.edu.ng/portal) from Monday, July 27, 2020 to Friday, August 21, 2020.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded in JAMB Portal, appropriately.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and legible. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results and other relevant academic qualification (original) will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
How To Apply For AKSU Post-UTME Screening For 2020/2021 Academic Session
The University portal will be opened for registration from Friday, July 12, 2019 to Friday, August 16, 2019. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2019 UTME result printout.
- 2019 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, July 27, 2020 to Friday, August 21, 2020.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise would not be considered for admission.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2020 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
- On filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber café operator or any other third party.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only.
- No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion close to deadline.
- AKSU portal for registration of candidates for the screening exercise will be closed on Friday, August 21, 2020.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2020/2021
We wish you all the best!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.