This is to bring to the notice of the candidates who chose Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that they are being invited to the 2019/2020 academic session Post-UTME screening exercise scheduled to hold from Monday, August 26, 2019 at the Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
AKSU Post-UTME Eligibility Criteria
- ONLY Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2019 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/NCE/HND/First Degree/ A‘ Level in relevant discipline and subjects
UPLOADING OF O’LEVEL RESULTS:
- All affected candidates are to upload their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (aksu.edu.ng/portal) from Friday, July 12, 2019 to Friday, August 16, 2019.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that their O’level results are also uploaded in JAMB Portal, appropriately. Any candidate who fails to upload his/her results will NOT be considered for admission by the University.
How To Apply For AKSU Post-UTME Screening For 2019/2020 Academic Session
The University portal will be opened for registration from Friday, July 12, 2019 to Friday, August 16, 2019. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2019 UTME result printout.
- 2019 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME Screening Dates and Venue (Schedule) – 2019/2020
AKSU Post UTME Screening Schedule:
The Post-UTME admission screening exercise for the 2019/2020 session is scheduled as follows;
- Screening for 1st Choice UTME candidates will hold from Monday, August 26, 2019 to Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Screening Test for DE candidates will hold on Wednesday, August 21, 2019.
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A.
Time: 9am daily.
Requirements for AKSU Screening Exercise:
- Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2019 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavor to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and legible. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2019/2020 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
- AKSU portal for registration of candidates for the screening exercise will be closed on Friday, August 16, 2019.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion close to deadline.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2019/2020
We wish you all the best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.