AKSU Postgraduate Admission for the 2021/2022 academic session has been announced. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the postgraduate programmes of Akwa Ibom State University for the 2021/2022 academic year.
“This is to inform the general public that the Vice-Chancellor of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU), Prof. Nse U. Essien has approved the extension of the deadline for the sales of admission forms into the School of Postgraduate Studies for the 2021/2022 academic session to Friday, June 30, 2022. This is to enable all intending students who were not able to meet the initial deadline of April 29, 2022 to avail themselves of the opportunity. Kindly note that there will be no further extension in this regard.” Signed: Dr. Mrs. Ebi G. Eno-Ibanga Registrar
How To Apply for AKSU Postgraduate Admission Form
Application forms can be accessed online on payment of N15,000.00 (fifteen thousand naira) only. The following steps should be followed:
- Visit http://www.aksu.edu.ng/pg/portal
- Click the “ENROL” button
- Select the Postgraudate Programme Link
- Select “Bank”
- Enter your full name, a valid e-mail address and phone number
- Click “Pay Now”
- Generate a payment analysis slip and proceed to any of the designated banks with the slip to make payment.
- Follow step 1-3
- On the dashboard, click “Already Paid”
- Provide your payment “Reference Number”
- Click “Verify and Continue” to complete the registration.
- Complete the Online registration form by providing the required information
- Ensure that you have scanned and upload the following documents.
- SSC or its equivalent
- Degree / HND/ OND
- PGD/PGDG/( For M.Sc. applicants only,
- M.Sc./M.A./M.Ed./MBA (for Ph.D. applicants only
- NYSC (discharge/exemption/exclusion)
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Click the SUBMIT button after filling the form.
- PRINT the registration confirmation slip as proof of registration.
- Applicants must return their completed forms with a Thesis/Dissertation proposal captured on the prescribed school of postgraduate studies proposal sheet. Such proposals should include the following: Title, Aim/Objectives, relevance of study, Metodology, expected results among others.
- Candidates should remember to request, at time of purchase of the forms that their relevant academic transcript should be forwarded to; The Secretary, School Postgraduate studies, Akwa Ibom State University, P.M.B. 1167, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. In addition, completed reference forms should be forward to the email address which is stated in the admission form. Admissions will not normally be offered without transcript and completed reference forms.
- Please, ensure that all e-mail addresses provided are valid.
- All information uploaded and provided must be correct to avoid being disqualified.
Application Deadline for AKSU Postgraduate Admission
All completed application forms should be submitted online, with uploaded copies of relevant credentials and a copy of the receipt of payment for the application form, not later than 30th June, 2022.