AKSU school fees payment procedure for all students for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Note that this is Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) new and returning students school fees payment procedure.
Fresh students of AKSU should, after screening and the clearance slip obtained, proceed to pay the prescribed school fees following the procedure below. Returning students should also follow the same steps after resumption for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How To Pay AKSU School Fees Online for 2018/2019 Academic Session
This is to inform all students of 2018/2019 session that the school portal for the payment of school fees is open for school fess payments.
All admitted Students are to note that payments must be made between 17th September, 2018 and 28th September, 2018.
LATEST UPDATE: All admitted Students are to note that payments must be made on or before 15th November, 2018.
TO PAY SCHOOL FEES
- First of all, visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Enter your jamb Registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel.
- On the dashboard, click payment to proceed. Select your level and semester and click PAY
- Select your payment platform BANK OR ONLINE
- Finally, if you choose BANK Print the pre-analysis and proceed to the bank to make payment for school fees
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.