Al-Hikmah University Ilorin (AL-HIKMAH) Sandwich admission application form for the 2021 academic session is now available for interested applicants. All members of the general public are hereby informed.
This is to inform the general public and all prospective students that the admission form for 2021 Sandwich Degree Programme is now available. The application is available online
Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin announces the commencement of Sandwich Programmes in its Faculty of Education for the 2021 Academic Session.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified candidates into the following programmes;
The Objectives of the Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Degree Programme are:
- To provide an opportunity for self-improvement
- To create an avenue for professional development of teachers
- To facilitate university education, that will lead to human capital development in the teaching profession
WHO IS THE PROGRAMME FOR?
- HND/NCE/OND/IJMB with pass or merit
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Admission Form
i. Applicants for the Sandwich Degree Programme should complete the application form online at www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000.
ii. Print the duly completed form.
iii. Present the online receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt
iv. Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and printed receipt at the Centre for Part-Time and Professional Studies for screening.
For further enquiries, contact:
Dr. A.S Olaifa – Coordinator: +2348036050027
Admission Officer: Mr. J.A Abbas – 07032754666
Centre Office Line: 09036607403
CONTACT SESSION: JULY – SEPTEMBER EVERY YEAR. TUITION:
The tuition fee is N80,000 per academic session with flexible instalment payment.
Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Programmes
- B.A. (Ed.)Arabic Language
- B.A. (Ed.) English Language
- B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business
- B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- B.LIS. Library information science
- B.Ed. Educational Technology
Al-Hikmah University Sandwich Programmes Admission Requirements & Duration
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant for the purpose of admission into Contact Session One (1).
- For Direct Entry (Contact Session 2), the requirements are ND/NCE/HND certificate
- A credit pass in English Language of the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at the O’Level is equivalent to the SSCE or the NECO, GCE (O’Level) or SSCE.
- HND/OND/NCE/IJMB: Four Contact Sessions.
- SSCE/NECO/NABTEB: Five Contact Sessions.
Best of luck from NGScholars.