The management of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted candidates. The management also released the registration requirements and procedure.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Acceptance Fee
The non-refundable Acceptance fees are as follows:
- NCE STUDENTS – N35,000
- DEGREE STUDENTS – N35,000
The non-refundable acceptance fees should be paid into ALVANA MICRO FINANCE BANK.
Please generate your Invoice for Acceptance fees payment from the College portal: CLICK TO GENERATE INVOICE
If you are unable to generate your invoice, please visit the College ICT Centre for assistance.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Registration Requirements
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Remita Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your RRR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.