Anchor University Lagos, AUL, undergraduate admission form (post UTME and direct entry) for the 2023/2024 academic session has been announced and sale of forms have started. All members of the general public as well as interested candidates are hereby informed.
The University management hereby invites from members of the general public, suitably qualified applicants to apply for admission into its various Undergraduate (post UTME and direct entry) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
AUL Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Form 2023/2024
SEE ALSO: Anchor University School Fees Schedule.
Anchor University Degree Courses.
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. French
Anchor University Admission Requirements.
- Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2023 UTME.
- 5 credit passes in related subjects at the ordinary level examinations (WAEC, NECO, IGSCE, NABTEB e.t.c) Mathematics and English language is compulsory. However, for the Departments of English and Linguistics, French, History and International Studies a credit pass in mathematics is not required.
- Candidates who choose Anchor University, Lagos as First or Second Choice in UTME or Direct Entry are eligible to apply
- Candidates who wish to change to Anchor University can proceed to do Change of Course/Institution on JAMB portal.
How to Apply for Anchor University Post UTME / Direct Entry.
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed.
NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
If you have been invited for screening, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.
N.B: Parents are strongly advised not to make payment into any individual account.
For further enquiries, please contact: Ag Registrar on 09050500021 or 09061223042 or [email protected]
Best of luck from NGScholars!