Anchor University Lagos, AUL, undergraduate admission form (post UTME and direct entry) for the 2019/2020 academic session has been announced and sale of forms have started. All members of the general public as well as interested candidates are hereby informed.
The University management hereby invites from members of the general public, suitably qualified applicants to apply for admission into its various Undergraduate (post UTME and direct entry) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
AUL Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020/19
SEE ALSO: Anchor University School Fees Schedule.
Anchor University Degree Courses.
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. French
Anchor University Admission Requirements.
- Candidates who choose Anchor University, Lagos as First or Second Choice in UTME or Direct Entry are eligible to apply
- Candidates who wish to change to Anchor University can proceed to do Change of Course/Institution on JAMB portal.
How to Apply for Anchor University Post UTME / Direct Entry.
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed. NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
If you have been invited for screening, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.
AUL Post UTME Screening Schedule 2019
AUL 1st Screening Exercise comes up as scheduled below:
Date: Saturday 3rd August, 2019
- Anchor University, Lagos
- Deeper Life High School, Ibadan
- Deeper Life High School, Ilorin
- Deeper Life High School, Akure
- Deeper Life High School, Abeokuta
- Deeper Life High School, Benin
- Deeper Life High School, Port-Harcourt
- Deeper Life High School, Warri
- Deeper Life High School, Calabar
- Deeper Life High School, Owerri
- Deeper Life High School, Onitsha
- Deeper Life High School, Enugu
- Deeper Life High School, Abuja
- Deeper Life High School, Lafia
- Deeper Life High School, Yola
- Deeper Life High School, Kaduna
- University of Jos.
N.B: Parents are strongly advised not to make payment into any individual account.
For further enquiries, please contact: Ag Registrar on 09050500021 or 09061223042 or [email protected]
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2019/2020
Best of luck from NGScholars!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.