Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, AOCOED Post-UTME screening form (2nd Batch NCE) for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. The AOCOED Cut-off mark for the 2017/2018 admission exercise and details of how to register for the Post-UTME screening have been released too.
Latest AOCOED Post-UTME Update:
The second batch of the 2017/2018 AOCOED Post-UTME Screening comes up on Wednesday, 11th of October 2017. Candidates are expected to come to the screening venue with copies of the following:
- Post-UTME Application form
- Jamb UTME Result
- O’Level Result
All prospective candidates seeking admissions into the NCE programme of the College are hereby requested to follow the procedure for application as detailed below. The AOCOED Post-UTME cut-off mark is the jamb minimum point.
How To Apply For AOCOED Post-UTME Screening for 2017/2018 Academic Session
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.aocoed.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
After successful payment for aocoed 2017/2018 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.aocoed.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
If you applied for POST-UTME Screening , Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the AOCOED Post-UTME Online application Platform at http://applications.aocoed.edu.ng to complete your applications.
Other applicants should use their application number as username and surname as password to login to the AOCOED Online application Platform at http://applications.aocoed.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Application closing date has not been specified.
We wish you the very best with your application!!!