This information goes out to all qualified persons who are interested in securing a post basic qualification in Psychiatric/Mental Health.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Of Post Basic Psychiatric/Mental Health, Lagos, for a 18-month course.
Interested candidates must be registered nurses with at least one year post qualification experience with at least one year post qualification experience with a valid curent license and must possess five credits at o’level in the following subjects: english, maths, biology, chemistry and physics. combination of results should not be more than two sittings of the same examination body.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
– applicants should pay the sum of N7,500 to first bank of nigeria plc, withaccount No: 2015766173 Sabo, yaba lagos. bring the letter to the schoolf or the issuance of receipt of payment.
– Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicants passport on the left hand corner.
– collect the admission form from the school of post basic psychiatric/ mental health nursing
– submit completed application form with photocopies of relevant documents including credentials, photocopy of receipt, and application letter in a big brown envelope on or before the closing date.
– The sale and submission of application forms will close on the 19th april, 2013
COURSE FEE: Details will be provided on admission
QUALIFYING EXAMS DATE : 20 April 2013
VENUE: School of post basic psychiatric/ mental health nursing, yaba, lagos
Applicants should bring along writing material and original receipt and exam slip with the certified passport photograph to the exams venue.
For further enquiries please contact: The Head, School of Post Basic Psychiatric/ Mental Health Nursing, Yaba, Lagos
Signed: Principal/ Head of school
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.