MTN Nigeria have announced entry into their Graduate Development Programme 2016. The aim of the programme is to develop trainees who will be instrumental to the growth of the company and the growth of telecommunication in Nigeria at large.
The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, MTN’s brand is instantly recognisable. It is through the compelling brand that they are able to attract the right talents who they carefully nurture by continuously improving their employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Applicants for the MTN Nigeria Graduate Development Programme should possess a minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a government-accredited Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Actuarial Science
- Computer Science
- Digital Marketing
- Information Technology
- Mathematical Sciences
Age and Experience
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- No work experience is required
- Customer Focus
- Fast learner
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
- Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to prioritize effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High performance culture
- Relevant work permit
- Valid international passport
How to apply:
To apply for the MTN Nigeria Graduate development programme, click here
The deadline for application is March 15, 2016
We wish you the best of luck in your application!!