Apply For NOUN Master Of Education (M.Ed) Programme 2014/2015
NOUN Master of Education programme 2014/2015 application form is out on sale. Interested members of the public are hereby informed to procure theirs.
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the M.Ed programme of the School of Education.
1. Master of Education (M.Ed) Programme Programme Code
a) Guidance and Counselling 4404
2. NOUN M.Ed Programme Admission requirements
Applicants for NOUN Master of Education Degree in Guidance and Counselling programme, is expected to:
i. Produce an evidence of successful completion of the first degree in any education programme from a recognised University with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division);
ii. Produce an evidence of successful completion of first degree with at least a third class in any discipline outside Education with either a Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) or a Postgraduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE);
iii. Hold a HND with PGDE or PGDDE
iv. Provide evidence of completion/exclusion/exemption of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
3. Duration Of NOUN Master Of Education Programme
In order to complete the requirements for the degree of M.Ed. (Guidance & Counselling), candidates shall enrol in course work for four semesters. The required field experience and project work shall be completed during the period of the four semesters.
4. How To Apply For NOUN Master Of Edu. Programme Online
The application process is electronic, online and operates 24-hours a day. Prospective applicants are to follow the steps below:
1. Walk into any of these participating banks
BANKS ACCOUNT NUMBERS
First City Monument Bank 0676806017
Zenith Bank 1012587332
Skye Bank 1790047324
PLEASE NOTE THAT NOUN WOULD NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PAYMENT MADE INTO ANY ACCOUNT OTHER THAN THE ABOVE DESIGNATED BANKS AND ACCOUNT NUMBERS
2. Pay as follows for NOUN application forms:
* Undergraduate Programmes N5, 000.00 (Five Thousand Naira Only)
* Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) programmes N7, 500.00 (Seven Thousand, Five-hundred Naira) only
* Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only
3. Obtain a NOUN Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of payment.
4. Collect the Application pin CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form from the Bank.
5. Type www.noun.edu.ng and click on application form.
6. Use your Application pin number to access your NOUN online application form
7. Complete the application by providing the required information.
8. After completion, the candidate can re-open the form as often as he/she likes, before submitting.
9. Having completed all the above steps, you may submit your form by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the displayed screen.
10. You can now print out your provisional admission letter.
Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain official receipt at the point of payment.
We wish you all the best!