Apply for the Position of Marketing Intern at Intel
Intel are looking to recruit a young, driven individual for the position of Marketing Intern. The company is looking to train a young individual in different practical spheres of sales and marketing. The internship is aimed at preparing the individual for practical marketing and sales branding experiences.
To apply on this position you must be a student currently pursuing a university degree in your final year in Business Administration, and/or Computer Science and/or Engineering (Electrical or Industrial) or other, with a focus on Consumer or marketing (Marketing, MBA).
Additional qualifications should include:
– Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
– Strong understanding of marketing, consumer, retail
– Ability to work and collaborate with global/local partnerships to build integrated sales and marketing campaigns
– Strong analytical skills
– Excellent Microsoft* Office* skills
– A team player
– Demonstrated project management experience would be an added advantage
– Team player in a distributed/dispersed structure, initiative taking and self
motivation to work with little supervision
– Some broad IT background or technical familiarity with the current/emerging
– Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and developing business ideas with new technologies.
– Supporting and creating sales and marketing programs for / with
Technology Retailers / Telco and PC manufacturers
– Supporting the marketing team in the coordination and management of sales and marketing events
– Periodical adaptation of global assets, tools and activities to local market
Supporting Nigeria marketing team with administration on projects including but not limited to:
– Working with Marketing Agency’s to execute projects
– Creating Purchase Orders
– Ensuring marketing agencies are uploading Proof of Performance to each project after delivery
– Tracking and reporting out on project status
– Tracking budgets
– Supporting ad hoc requests made by the marketing team
How to apply:
To apply click here
NOTE: Applicants are advised to apply on or before 15th March, 2016
Good luck on your application!!!