Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Direct Entry screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. The 2018/2019 ATBU DE form is now available online for eligible candidates to apply for the screening exercise.
The Office of the Registrar (Academic Division), Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (ATBU) is inviting prospective Direct Entry candidates to upload their bio-data on the university portal for the 2018/2019 admission exercise.
How To Apply For ATBU Direct Entry Online Screening for 2018/2019 Academic Session
This is to inform all Direct Entry (DE) prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2018/2019 Admission Exercise to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening.
Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR), Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date)
- The Portal will remain open from Monday 6th – Friday 17th August, 2018 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for.
Application Closing Date
ATBU Direct Entry online screening closing date is Friday 17th August, 2018.