Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post-UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out on sale. ATBU Cut-off mark for 2021/2022 academic session has also been announced by the management.
To be eligible for the ATBU direct entry screening, all candidates must have:
- ATBU cut-off points for 2021/2022 Academic Session for UTME is 180 with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU.
- Made the ATBU their first choice of institution in the 2021/2022 Direct Entry Admission.
- A minimum of credit passes in five (5) O’ level subject including English Language and Mathematics.
ATBU Post-UTME Form & How To Apply For Screening For 2021/2022 Academic Session (Registration Procedure)
Visit ATBU post UTME screening website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR], Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 25th October – 5th November, 2022 to enable you upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
ATBU Post-UTME Registration Closing Date
The ATBU Portal for Post-UTME application will remain open till 5th November 2022.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2021/2022
We wish you the very best with your application!!!