Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post-UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. ATBU Cut-off mark for 2018/2019 academic session has also been announced by the management.
UPLOAD OF PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES BIO-DATA ON ATBU POST-UTME PORTAL FOR 2018/2019 ADMISSION EXERCISE
This is to inform all prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their University of First Choice for the 2018/2019 Admission Exercise and scored 180 and above in UTME JAMB Examination to visit the University website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening.
Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
ATBU Post-UTME Form & How To Apply For Screening For 2018/2019 Academic Session (Registration Procedure)
1. Go to the registration page by clicking here and Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR), Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
2. Upload your recent passport size photograph.
3. Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
4. Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should indicated and could be updated at a later date)
5. The Portal will remain open from Monday 16th – Monday 31st July, 2018 to enable you upload your Data.
7. Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
NOTE: For Direct Entry candidates the date for the Bio-Data upload will be announced later.
ATBU Post-UTME Registration Closing Date
The ATBU Portal for Post-UTME application will remain open from Monday 16th – Monday 31st July, 2018 to enable you upload your Data. The deadline for registration is Monday 31st July, 2018.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2018/2019
We wish you the very best with your application!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.