ATBU postgraduate acceptance fee payment and admission letter printing procedures for 2018/2019 academic session are out.
All candidates who have been offered admission into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) postgraduate programmes should take note.
Follow the release of the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the ATBU postgraduate programmes, the following applies. Candidates admitted by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) should follow the procedure for payment of acceptance fee, downloading acceptance letters and admission letters.
ATBU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Payment, Admission Letter Printing Procedure.
1. Check your admission status (Check ATBU Postgraduate admission list)
2. If you have been awarded admission all the square box below your details will be green in color.
3. Below the green boxes, You will see the course you have been offered.
4. After the course you have been offered there are two buttons, the first buttons pay for acceptance letter (N5000) and second button pay for admission letter (N2000).
5. Click on the button one after the other to make payment or generate RRR to make payment at bank.
6. To verify payment click on the respective buttons one after the other and click on the blue button name “Made payment at the bank? Click here to verify” then enter your RRR and click verify.
7. After verification of the payments, the two buttons names will change to Download Acceptance letter and Print Admission Letter respectively. Click the buttons one after the other to download acceptance letter and admission letter.
8. Fresh students should go to their respective Departments with Payment Receipt/Remita Printout of their Acceptance Letter for Clearance and collection of password to access the online registration portal.
We wish you the very best!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.