Auchi Polytechnic admission acceptance fee, payment and clearance procedure for 2018/2019 academic session have been released. This is coming after the ND, HND and Post-HND admission lists came out on the school website.
All candidates who have been offered provisional admission into Auchi Polytechnic for 2018/19 session are to accept the offer admission. To accept the offer, you need to carry out the following procedure.
Candidates should check their admission status by clicking the appropriate links below:
- Auchi Poly HND / Post HND Admission Lists 2018/2019 Out
- AuchiPoly Admission List 2018/2019 (ND Full-time)
Auchi Poly Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Candidates who wish to accept the offer admission of from AuchiPoly should follow the steps below:
PART 1: CLEARANCE/ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION
- New students check their admission status online on the E-Notice Board from the polytechnic website (auchipoly.edu.ng). Or from the portal www.auchipoly-online.com. Scroll up to see links for checking admission list.
- Having been admitted, students visit the department where they have been admitted with all their credentials for physical clearance.
- They obtain an Eligibility form from the department, fill the form and ensure it is duly signed/stamped by the HOD or his/her representative who certifies that the student is cleared or not cleared. This check point is to ensure that no ineligible student pays Administrative charges as the school will not refund such payments.
- The Eligibility form is then submitted to MIS for their details to be uploaded/updated into the eligible online admission list.
- Students then Login to the portal to accept their admission using their Auchi Polytechnic application number (e.g EEE/ND1718/99999 OR EEE/HND1718/99999) as their username and password
- For new HND students, All Auchi Polytechnic ND returnees MUST ensure they type the last 5 digits of their ND matno when requested during the acceptance stage. If any matno clashing challenge is encountered, such a student should report to MIS Directorate.
- Having accepted the admission offer online, the students are expected to print out their Acceptance Form that carries their unique matriculation number. Students must ensure that their matno tallies with their department. If not sure they can see the HOD or MIS.
- Also students are to ensure they print out copies of their Notification of Admission (Admission Letter).
PART 2: PAYMENT OF ADMIN CHARGES AND ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Login to the portal (auchipoly-online.com) now with your matriculation number and signup as a new user
- Click Generate RRR payment invoice (Remita Reference Number) that will carry both acceptance fee and administrative charges together
- Take the RRR invoice to any bank and make payments or pay via the Internet (mobile banking) into Auchi Polytechnic TSA (Treasury Single Account).
- The bank will give the student an e-receipt that must be kept safely.
Note that NO PAYMENTS ARE DONE THROUGH WWW.REMITA.NET. Any student who makes payments there CANNOT PROCEED with Online Registration.
PART 3: ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION (Old and New Students)
- Login with your matriculation number again and verify if Remita has authorised your payment.
- On the student’s portal page that is opened Click on Register for 2018/19 session
- Complete the Course Registration form with all necessary and correct details
- Click Submit and print out 2 copies of the Course Registration form.
Wishing you a prosperous session!!!