Supplementary admissions into the Federal Polytechnic, Auchi school of evening studies for both HND and ND programmes has now commenced. Interested members of the public are hereby informed.
Auchi Polytechnic hereby notifies all candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) and
Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the School of Evening Studies that screening exercise and Computer Based Test (CBT) have been scheduled for Wednesday 13th January and Thursday 14th January, 2016.
All Applicants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only for Administrative Charges to the following banks and obtain a bank teller.
1. Eco Bank Plc, Poly Road, Auchi
2. United Bank for Africa (UBA), Auchi
3. Zenith Bank Plc, Auchi
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING:
1. Bank Teller (As evidence of payment for screening/scratch card)
2. Two recent passport-sized photographs
3. Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/ND, etc)
4. I. T. Letter (For HND candidates)
Candidates should NOTE that their screening will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and possession of JAMB result is
Candidates are to report at the designated venues on the scheduled dates for a Computer Based Test
(CBT), by 7.00am and should be decently dressed.
Dr. Mrs. M. I. Aashikpelokhai