Auchi Polytechnic management has announced the sale of admission forms into Professional Diploma in Building Technology and Urban and Regional Planning programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. All interested members of the public are hereby informed.
LATEST UPDATE: Auchi Poly PD Screening Schedule & Requirements 2020/2021 Out
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Professional Diploma in Building Technology and Urban and Regional Planning programmes of the Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
What are the requirements for AuchiPoly Professional Diploma Admission?
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- Candidates must possess a Minimum of a lower credit pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology obtained from an institution whose programme has earned NBTE accreditation or any equivalent qualification.
- Satisfactory completion of NYSC or Evidence of Exemption from the programme.
- The duration of full-time course is Eighteen (18) calendar months, i.e., at least three (3) Semesters.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Candidates must possess the Higher National Diploma (HND) and the National Diploma (ND) in Urban and Regional Planning of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar Institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE Accreditation. In addition, Graduates of Geography and Regional Planning with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division Pass are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Professional Diploma Admission
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of seventeen thousand Naira (N17,000.00) only in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic website.
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: www.auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree).
- Click on the link. Apply for 2020/2021 Auchi Polytechnic PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA.
- The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
- NOTE: Provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a password. Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Login with your username and password.
- Click on Continue with my Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may invalidate your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
- Print a copy of application summary sheet.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. This will be submitted at a later date in line with COVID-19 guidelines.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admissions into Auchi polytechnic, Auchi is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the auchipoly.edu.ng portal. The portal is already integrated with the remita payment platform.
If you have any difficulty in completing the application form, please call or send text to the GSM number 08182284195 or e-mail [email protected] (between 9a.m and 4p.m week days only)
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.