The Babcock University have released the list of students admitted into the Law and Medicine programmes ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS, for the 2015/2016 academic session.
Please note that admission offers will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
How To Check
The list can be accessed via this link:LAW AND MEDICINE PROGRAMS ADMISSION LISTS
Candidates on this list are advised to do the following:
1. REPORT TO THE SCHOOL OFFICERS FIRST AND COLLECT A CLEARANCE FOR PAYMENT(NOTE: DO NOT PAY ANY FEES EXCEPT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN AUTHORITY TO PAY
2. PROCEED TO THE ADMISSION OFFICE FOR YOUR ADMISSION LETTER
WARNING: DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF PEOPLE EITHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.
3. ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must attain the minimum 2015-2016 JAMB score of 180 and Direct Entry candidates must have obtained Direct Entry JAMB Application.
Visit the university website at www.babcock.edu.ng to access annual fees for your specific course of study. This information can be found under “TUITION”.
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE (OBTAIN BANK DRAFT FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING BANKS: DIAMOND, UBA, WEMA, AND ZENITH
AMOUNT DUE DUE ON RESUMPTION
60% of session fees (this fee includes housing, meals, health).
BALANCE OF SESSION FEES DUE BEGINNING OF 2nd SEMESTER
40% balance of fees
4. You are expected to arrive with the following documents:
a.Four (4) copies of 2015 UTME result slips;
b.Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
c.Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents
d.Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
e.Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
f.Candidates awaiting results shall sign an undertaking to present acceptable SSCE results or its equivalent before matriculation, which is scheduled for Thursday 26thNovember 2015.
5. Academic Clearance: Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance.
6. Psychosocial Clearance: Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
2. Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
3. Candidates who have not attained the age of sixteen (16) by 26th November 2015 may not be considered for admission.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.