Babcock University acceptance fees and payment procedure for newly admitted 2019/2020 students have been released. The steps for admission registration are also included. Candidates who have been offered admission are hereby informed.
Before you proceed with the steps and procedures below, please confirm your Babcock University admission status here. The process below will also show you how to print Babcock University admission letter for 2019/2020 academic session.
Print Babcock University Admission Letter
- Click https://application2.babcock.edu.ng
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click Admission Letter
- Click GO
- Scroll down and click PDF to print Admission Letter in PDF format.
Babcock University Acceptance Fee & Payment Steps
- All candidates offered provisional admission (excluding LAW and MEDICINE AND SURGERY students) should proceed immediately to the bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of One Hundred & Fifty Thousand Naira only, (N150,000.00.) which is part of the school fees using your APPLICATION ID as reference on E-tranzact payment platform.. Present your Application ID (6 digits) at any of the following banks: Access, UBA, WEMA, Zenith, GT Bank and First Bank and pay on the E-tranzact payment platform.
- Newly admitted students for LLB (Hons) LAW and MBBS MEDICINE AND SURGERY are required to come to the University with their credentials to see the School Officer to get the AUTHORITY TO PAY and collect the Admission Letter before proceeding to the bank to pay A NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Three Hundred Thousand Naira only (N300, 000.00) which is part of the school fees at any of the following banks: UBA, Access, WEMA, Zenith, GT Bank and First Bank using your APPLICATION ID as reference on E-tranzact payment platform.
WARNING: DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF PEOPLE EITHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must attain the minimum 2019-2020 JAMB score of 150.
Visit the university website at www.babcock.edu.ng/finance to access annual fees for your specific course of study. This information can be found under “TUITION”.
ALSO SEE: Babcock University School Fees Schedule