Babcock University Issues Disclaimer, Publishes Names & Acc Nos. Of Suspected Fraudsters
Babcock University management has issued a fraud alert and published names and account numbers of suspected fraudsters. Prospective candidates and members of the public are hereby informed and warned. See the list below
The Public is hereby notified that the attention of Babcock University Administration has been drawn to telephone calls and SMS asking unsuspecting members of the public to make payments into the following account numbers:
1. Account Name: Solomon Odiu Fred, FBN 3079482665. GSM, 07055411884
2. Account Name: Abumere Kelvin, FBN 3024679876. GSM 09033731924
3. Account Name: Christian Dainty Erah, FBN 3073868711. GSM 0811059940, 09039134743.
4. Account Name: Osinmen John, Fidelity Bank, 6016610478
5. Account Name: Emmanuel Victor, ECO Bank, 5531088885, GSM 08164899689.
6. Account Name: Momoh Funbarr, ECO Bank, 0771103147, GSM 08134342700
7. Account Name: lbhadabhor Amos, UBA, 2030166291, GSM 08104736940, 07060603669.
8. Account Name: Imonitie Philip, GT Bank, 0156221510, GSM 08105007314.
The University wishes to inform the general public for the umpteenth time that the above cited account numbers are unknown to, and do not belong to, Babcock University or any of its subsidiaries.
Babcock University hereby disclaims liability for any transaction through those accounts. The general public is by this notice further duly alerted and warned to desist from making any payments into the said accounts, or any private bank account(s) whatsover.
Anybody who pays money to any private bank account or any person(s) purporting to act on behalf of the University and/or any of its subsidiaries, for admission into Babcock University does so at his or her own risk.
Therefore, all admission payments should be made through E- Transact in favour of Babcock University at any of the following banks: UBA, GTbank, First Bank, Wema Bank and Diamond Bank as earlier directed.
For emphasis, all payments for admission and registration should be made electronically through E-Transact in favour of Babcock University.
Director of Marketing & Communication.