Babcock University JUPEB/Foundation programme admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. Sales of application forms for admission into Babcock University Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programmes has commenced.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Foundation Programmes in collaboration with Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) for the 2020/2021 academic session. The programme runs for one year and successful candidates are admitted to 200 Level in any of the listed university programmes through Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Benefits of Babcock University JUPEB Programme
- Eligibility for admission to 200 level degree programme of Babcock University
- The best alternative to gain admission through JAMB in any of the Nigerian Universities
- The programme is fully residential and runs within the School calendar/ year.
How To Apply For Babcock University JUPEB Programme Admission for 2020/2021 Session
Persons who wish to apply for the JUPEB programme of Babcock University should,
- Click Here to download Babcock University JUPEB admission form.
- Pay the sum of N10,000.00 for application form into any of these Babcock bank accounts: WEMA Bank: Foundation Diploma (0121917269), BU Microfinance Bank Operations (2020100002), GTB: Foundation Diploma(0017175231), DIAMOND: Fees Collection (0027465087), Zenith Bank: BU Foundation Diploma (1011109290).
- The downloaded form should be sent to [email protected]
NOTE: Screening is everyday in Babcock University (Monday to Thursday: 8am to 5pm and Fridays 8am to 1pm).