Babcock University Post-UTME form for 2020/2021 is now out and selling (admission screening). Babcock University management invites suitably qualified candidates to apply to Babcock University for undergraduate admission into different departments and programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Dear Applicants, please be informed that the 2020 Babcock University Post UTME Screening scheduled to hold on your chosen Date and Time has been shifted to commence from Monday August 24 in line with the directive from JAMB. Kindly note that candidates whose screening dates are August 3, 5 and 7 are NOT required to go online to reschedule Date and Time. They are only required to check the correct Date and Time on https://applications2.babcock.edu.ng Thank you. Registrar
Babcock University is a private Christian co-educational Nigerian university owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nigeria. The university is located equidistant between Ibadan and Lagos. Student enrolment is about 6,000. Babcock University Post-UTME will be conducted at different exam centres in Nigeria.
General Requirements for Entry Into Babcock University Undergraduate Programmes
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING 2020 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters.
You should know if the course you want is available at Babcock University. Therefore, check the list of Babcock University courses/programmes before proceeding with your application.
How To Apply for Babcock University Post UTME Screening & Other Details.
Step 1: VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel do the following:
- · Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
- · Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
- · Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- · Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. Service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form.
We wish all candidates the best in your application process.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.