Bayero University Kano (BUK) Azman Group Nigeria Scholarship 2014 Application has commenced. Here is how to apply for this scholarship. The criteria and closing date are also included.
The President/C.E.O of AZMAN Group Nigeria Ltd., Alhaji (DR) Abdulmunafi Yunusa Sarina has instituted a scholarship scheme for indigent students with exceptional academic abilities that are also indigenes of Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Kebbi, Sokoto, Jigawa or Zamfara State. One Hundred deserving applicants will be awarded the sum of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) each. Applications are therefore invited from suitable students for the AZMAN Annual Scholarship Award 2014.
CRITERIA FOR 2014 BUK AZMAN SCHOLARSHIP
- Applicant must be a registered student of Bayero University, Kano
- Applicant must have excellent academic record
- Applicant should be poor
- Applicant must be an indigene of any of the Northwest States (Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto or Zamfara)
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR BUK AZMAN SCHOLARSHIP 2014
Applicants shall download and fill the application form from here. The completed application form must be accompanied with the following:
- A photocopy of the applicant’s current university identification card
- A copy of current official result slip, including information on the candidate’s CGPA for the last academic session
- A copy of the applicant’s course registration form for the current academic session
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photographs
The completed application form together with all supporting documents should be submitted to the under-signed.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS MONDAY, MARCH 24, 2014
Screening of applicants will be conducted on Thursday and Friday, 27 – 28 March, 2014 at PTDF Computer Laboratory, Old Campus, by 8:30am
Successful applicants will be awarded the scholarship on Tuesday, April 01, 2014
All completed applications forms should be returned to office of the Director, Centre for Information Technology (CIT), BUK New Campus.