Benue state polytechnic (BENPOLY) has released an important notice to the general public, lecturers and most importantly to the students.
A new payment platform has been created by the management for a better and more efficient way for all forms of fees to be paid, making the old method obsolete. This method is coming into lime light this month of May.
Information on New BENPOLY Fee Payment Platform
Payment Platform – NIBSS eBillsPay®
Partner Banks –
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
UNITY BANK PLC
A/C Name – BENUE STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE (Pool Account)
1. All fee payments MUST be made through the banks’ NIBSS-eBillsPay® payment platform.
2. Applicants and students MUST collect their eBillsPay® Transaction Receipt and duly endorsed ‘Customer-Copy’ Teller from the bank.
3. Applicants and students MUST proceed online on this portal to validate their fee payments.
4. All Fee payments MUST be ‘Exact’ and made through FIRST BANK’S NIBSS-eBillsPay® payment platform. DO NOT Underpay or Overpay your fee!
5. DO NOT EXPOSE Transaction Receipt/Teller to anyone until you have validated your payment and completed your application/registration on the polytechnic’s portal.
Students have the following payment options once they have the permission to access the page
- For Application Fee Payment Validation, CLICK HERE
- For Admission Acceptance Fee Payment Validation,CLICK HERE
- For School Fee Payment Validation,CLICK HERE .
To get the fee schedule for school payment validation per department and course of study for both indigene and non-indigene please Click Here