Benson Idahosa University (BIU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The Benson Idahosa University Post-UTME screening is for undergraduate admission into the various programmes available in the school.
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates to the Benson Idahosa University (BIU) post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates who did not choose Benson Idahosa University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Benson Idahosa University, at no cost to the applicant.
Benson Idahosa University Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates
This mode of entry requires the following minimum qualifications:
- Five credits in General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level or the Senior Secondary School (SSS) Certificate or Cambridge School Certificate, which should include; English Language, Mathematics, Government or History, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Five credits in National Examinations Council (NECO) which should include; English Language, Mathematics, Government or History, obtained in not more than two sittings; or
- Any other equivalent qualification subject to the ratification by the University Senate and the University Matriculation Board.
- In all these, the subjects required for the Joint Matriculation Examinations Board (JAMB) are English Language, Mathematics, Government or History plus any other relevant subject.
Benson Idahosa University Direct Entry Admission Requirements
This mode of entry requires the following minimum qualification:
- Requirements as in 1 above in addition to any of these
- Any of the following qualifications:
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced level or Higher School Certificate (HSC) with a minimum of two principal papers (at appreciable high grades) of “A” to “C” only, obtained in one sitting in the following subjects: Government, Economics, History, or British Constitution or three subjects in one sitting with grades between “A” and “E”;
- Diploma in Public Administration (DPA) with a credit grade or a minimum of merit grade, including other Diplomas such as social works; law, International Relations, etc., acceptable by the UMB or the Faculty Board;
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from a recognized Polytechnic or College of Technology with a minimum of upper credit in relevant discipline such as Government, Political Science or any Social Science discipline.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) with specialization in Government or any social science discipline with a minimum of Upper credit.
Benson Idahosa University (BIU) Post UTME Application Forms & How To Apply!
Interested applicants are to visit: http://admissions.biuportal.net/ Create an account and proceed to complete their applications.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.