Borno State University, BOSU Post-UTME form for the 2022/2023 academic session now selling. All candidates who chose BOSU in the 2022 UTME and got the required JAMB UTME score can apply for the screening exercise. This article details the step-by-step procedure.
This is to inform all interested and qualified candidates with the minimum BOSU cut-off mark that their Post UTME form is out. You must also have 5 credits at the SSCE Level before Borno State University situated at Maiduguri con consider you for their admissions for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates who wish to be admitted into the Borno state University are advised to go for change of institution and upload their SSCE results on the JAMB portal at any JAMB approved CBT centre or the JAMB Office before they proceed to apply on the university website.
Borno State University Courses (Degree Programmes)
Interested candidates are hereby requested to apply for change of institution on JAMB portal for consideration of admissions into the undergraduate Programmes offered by the university.
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Agrimony and Soil Science
- Faculty of Arts & Education
- B.A. English
- B A Literature In English
- Islamic Studies
- BA. Islamic Studies
- Educational Foundation
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B. Ed Guidance & Counselling
- Arts & Social Science Education
- B. A Education/English
- B. A Education/Islamic Studies
- B A (Ed ) Education/Economic
- Science Education
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
- Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Accounting
- Business Administration
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Geography
- Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- Political Science
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Peace Studies and conflict Resolution
- Public Administration
- BSc. Public Administration
- Faculty of Science
- B. Sc Physics
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- Biological Sciences
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
Who Can Apply For BOSU Post-UTME Form (Eligibility Criteria)?
- Candidate must have chosen Borno State University as their first choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the programmes they applied.
- Candidate must five relevant O’level credits (including Mathematics and English Language)
- Candidates with a minimum of lower credit at National Diploma or Merit in NCE are eligible to register for Direct Entry.
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks of the programmes they have chosen as their first choices but have appropriate score are required to change to other relevant progammes at JAMB portal.
- Both UTME/DE candidates must upload their A’level and O’level Results at JAMB portal.
How to Apply for Borno State University Post-UTME Form
1. You are to visit the University website www.Bosu.edu.ng and then click on PORTAL
2. Click on Post UTME Portal or http://bosu.admissions.cloud/
3. Click on ‘New application’.
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in. You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment. Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
- OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- N2,000.00 will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Log on to BOSU website again, select ‘POST UTME PORTAL’,
- select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your Phone No as username and Password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
6. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: It is needed that you choose your course of study from the list of offered programs.
7. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You must input the results of no more than two sittings of your O-level exams along with the exam centers’ numbers.
- In addition to the aforementioned, DE applicants are needed to enroll in school and provide a statement of their results (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
8. UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS:
Direct Entry candidates should upload only scanned copies of the following documents (each document should be between 200 and 300 kilobytes in size in PDF format):
- JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE) For DE
9. SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then Submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your Phone Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
For any enquiry Contact us at [email protected] or Call this number: 07014449880.
When will BOSU Post-UTME form stop? Post-UTME online screening for 2022/2023 admission exercise commences on 6th September, 2022. The closing date is 6th November, 2022.