All candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Borno State University, (BOSU) Maiduguri undergraduate degree programmes for 2019/2020 academic session are hereby informed that the registration procedure has been published. They are to proceed with the screening, clearance and registration exercise for 2019/2020 academic session.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
1. Candidates are to log into JAMB Portal, accept the admission offer and print out their personal/institution’s copies of Admission letter.
2. Upon presentation of JAMB’S copy of Admission Letter, the Internal Admission Letter of the Institution will be issued to the candidate.
3. Candidate should present him/herself before the Screening Committee with the following documents:-
i. Original JAMB Admission Letter
ii. Original JAMB result slip
iii. Original Institutional Admission Letter iv. Original SSCE
v. Original Certification of Indigene
4. After successful screening by the Committee, the candidate should present him/herself to the Faculty Officer for collection of Identification Number.
5. Candidates should pay his/her registration fees at the Central Registration Centre.
6. Candidates are to report to their various departments for departmental registration.
7. Finally, candidate should report to Exams & Records Office for final registration with the following items:-
i. Completed Registration Forms (in triplicates)
ii. Photocopies of relevant documents (Admission letter, JAMB Slip,
SSCE, Screening Form, Indigene Letter and Bursary Receipt)
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.