Bowen University school fees schedule (undergraduate and postgraduate) for the 2019/2020 academic session. Returning students and fresh students can rest easier now as the schedule of the school fees is finally out.
The released Bowen University school fees are for all the courses and programmes available in the institution. They are the fees payable by all categories of students in the school for 2019/2020 academic session.
Bowen University School Fees Schedule for 2019/2020 Academic Session (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
Bowen University has made available its school fees schedule, payable by all categories of students for the 2019/2020 academic session. Below are the school fees of Bowen University for all students.
1. First Semester Fees (Categories A, B C and E)
– 100 Level students are required to pay 70 percent of all due fees in categories A, B and C within the first two weeks of resumption of the First Semester and register for their courses. The balance of 30 percent of the total fees is to be paid within the first two weeks of the second semester.
– All other students (from 200 to 500 Levels) are required to pay in full Accommodation and Conveniences Fees in category A, categories B, C and E, as may be applicable, and at least 50 percent of Academic Fees, Bench Fees and Other Fees in category A within the first two weeks of resumption of the first semester and register for their First Semester courses.
2. Second Semester Fees (Categories A and D)
200 to 500 Level students are required to pay in full fees in category D, as may be applicable and balance of Academic Fees, Bench Fees and Other Fees in category A within the first two weeks of resumption of the Second semester and register for their Second Semester courses.
3. MB;BS (Clinical Students):
Students in the Clinicals of the Medicine and Surgery Programme are required to pay all relevant fees in categories B and C PLUS a minimum of N800,000.00 from the session fees (category A) within the first week of resumption in March, 2018, a second installment of N700,000.00 on or before July 31, 2018 and the balance of N600,000.00 on or before November 30, 2018.
- All Students are required to register for their semester courses within the first three weeks of resumption. Registration is contingent on payment of all prescribed fees. Late registration after three weeks attracts a penalty fee of 5 percent of whatever amount stands against the student as total outstanding fees.
- Feeding: Students are expected to patronise approved University Cafetaria on campus on pay-as-you-eat basis
Students are advised to follow these instruction for the payment of their school fees and other fees and levy.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.