British Americam Tobacco (BAT) Graduate Recruitment 2017
British American Tobacco (BAT) 2017 Recruitment of [Global Graduate (Legal and External Affairs)] is still ongoing and is scheduled to close on 13th March, 2017. British Americam Tobacco is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2017 British Americam Tobacco (BAT) Global graduate recruitment. Below are the application requirements, other details and how to apply.
British Americam Tobacco Graduate Recruitment 2017
British Americam Tobacco Job Vacancies
Job Title: Global Graduate (Legal and External Affairs)
Job Number: 12453BR
Appointment type: Permanent
BAT Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a Global Graduate (Legal and External Affairs) to join our team in Nigeria.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Legal and External Affairs) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
Essential Requirements for BAT 2017 Graduate Recruitment
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed the National Service Year (for Ghana applicants) or equivalent for other countries?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
- An inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT Nigeria. The question is; Are you up to the challenge?
- Show what you’re made of… Join our 2016 Global Graduate Programme!
- Legal academic background is required.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the 2017 British Americam Tobacco recruitment should be submitted on or before 13th March, 2017.
How to Apply for the ongoing BAT Jobs Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for the Job Vacancies at BAT should: Click here to apply online
Good Luck with your application!!!