BSUM admission list , 1st & 2nd batches for 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 academic session is out. The Benue State University (BSU) list of candidates admitted has been released officially on the school website.
The management of the Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various degree programmes for the 2021/2022 and 2022/2023 academic session.
All the candidates that participated in the Benue State University, Markudi post UTME screening exercise can now start to check their admission status online.
How to Check BSUM Admission List
Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) naira only using the e-payment platform (https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/payments/). Follow the procedure outline below after payment:
- Go to BSUM admission status checking portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp,
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column,
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Certificate of State Origin
Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter and proceed to pay the appropriate user charges for the courses admitted.
Candidates who have paid the appropriate user charges should wait for further directives from the University.
Before you proceed, check: BSUM Acceptance Fee Payment, Registration Details.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, BSUM prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BSUM admission status.