Bayern University Kano, BUK admission registration and screening of certificates has commenced. We are using this medium to inform all newly-admitted students of the University about this development. The students are expected to follow the guidelines for the screening exercise.
UTME and Direct Entry students that have just been admitted are affected. We should also let you know that the collection of BUK admission letters by 100 level and 200 level fresh students of 2015/2016 academic session already started. This exercise will end on Monday, 30th November 2015 – Friday 12th December 2015.
BUK Admission Registration & Certificate Screening – 2015/2016
Screening exercise for newly-admitted candidates for the 2015/2016 academic session starts on Monday, 7th December 2015 and will come to a end on Thursday 31st, December 2015.
Documents you need for BUK Admission Screening
The following are the documents you need to take along for the BUK admission screening exercise;
- Documents required for screening
- Admission Letter.
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates and Acknowledgement slip for DE candidates.
- A’ level statement of result(s) for Direct Entry candidates.
- O’ level certificates of result(s) for both UTME and DE candidates (original certificates from the issuing institutions preferred).
- Medical Examination Report
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Completed Undertaking Form
- Candidates without original SSCE Certificates or WAEC and/or NECO or its equivalent are required to present Result Checker Card (Scratch Card) alongside their statement of results.
- Two recent decent passport size photograph.
We congratulate all students who have been admitted into the University for the 2015/2016 session. Remember to go to for the BUK screening in order to complete your admission.