BUK Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
Bayero University Kano, BUK Part-time Degree Admission [Direct Entry] for 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. Applications can now be sent in to the School of Continuing Education of Bayero University for 2020/2021 Part-time admission.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Direct Entry admission into the part-time degree programmes of Bayero University Kano, BUK advertised for the 2020/2021 academic session.
BUK Part-time Degree Programmes/Courses Available:
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. English
- B.A. Hausa
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B. Nursing Science
- B. Sc. Geography
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B.A. (Ed)Adult Education
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B.A. (Ed)Arabic
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.A. (Ed) Hausa
- B. Sc. Economics
- B.A. (Ed) Islamic Studies
- B. Sc. International Relations
- B.A. (Ed) Library Science
- B. Sc. Public Administration
- B. Sc. (Ed) Economics
- B. Sc. (Ed) Geography
- B. Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B. Sc. Health Education
Mode of Delivery & Duration of BUK Part-Time Degree Programmes:
The programmes are to be run on part-time basis. Courses will be taught through normal lectures and practical classes to be conducted in the evenings and over the weekends at the Bayero University’s School of Continuing Education (SCE) situated on Aminu Kano Way, near Gwauron Dutse Hill within Kano City. The programmes will not be run through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode.
Admission will only be done through Direct Entry (Level 200). The duration of the programme is five years.
BUK Part-time Degree Admission Requirements – 2020/2021
Applicants for admission into the programmes must satisfy the following conditions:
- Possess a recognized Advanced Level qualification in the area relevant to the programme of choice. Such qualification(s) include(s) National Diploma (ND), Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE), Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB);(with a minimum of 6 points), Nursing Certificate, Diploma in Health Education, Diploma in Community Health, Diploma in Environmental Health, General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘A’ Level and any other relevant qualification(s).
- Possess a minimum of five (5) ‘0’ Level Credits in relevant subjects, including English Language.
- Must be at least 25 years old and above.
- In addition, applicants for admission into B.Sc. Accounting, B.Sc. Business Administration, B.Sc. Mathematics, B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics and B.Sc. (Ed) Economics must also have credits in ‘0’ Levet Mathematics. While candidates for B. Nursing Science and B. Sc. Health Education must have credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Candidates applying for B. Sc. Public Administration should possess a credit in Government/History in addition.
- Candidates with only ‘O’ Level qualifications are not eligible for admission into Part-Time Degree programme.
How To Apply For Bayero University Kano Part-time Degree Admission for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Step -1: An applicant should visit JAMB Online Application Platform for Part-Time Degree Programme, select BUK, access the form, fill it and then make a non-refundable payment of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3,500:00) into the JAMB’S Account from Monday 23rd November 2020 to Monday 4th January 2021.
Step -2: Applicant can then approach the University Portal – www.buk.edu.ng with effect from Tuesday 24th November, 2020 and Click PART-TIME APPLICATION FORM at the homepage. Login using your JAMB NO, PROGRAMME SELECTED and GENDER.
Step – 3: After you login, fill in all the necessary sections provided by the Application Portal.
Step -4: Generate your personalized invoice. The invoice is to be printed and taken to any Bank to make a payment of Processing Fee of Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000:00) only. Ensure you read the Payment Procedure carefully at the Payment Procedure Page.
Step -5: Review your form to ensure accuracy of all information you have provided.
Step – 6: After the payment, generate your Acknowledgement Slip. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The Slip will be needed during the collection of Admission Letter and during Registration.
For inquiries or difficulties in applying, emails should be sent to [email protected]
Application Deadline For 2020/2021
Payment of the Processing Fee opens at Banks from Tuesday 1st December 2020 and closes Friday 29th January 2021.