Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Postgraduate registration procedure (guideline) for 2019/2020 academic session are out. This procedure is for new and returning postgraduate students of BUK.
Details of when late registration starts for BUK PG students and associated penalties are within.
Students who have just been offered provisional admission into Bayero University, Kano Postgraduate programmes are to complete this registration. Returning students alike are to partake of this registration exercise.
2019/2020 BUK Postgraduate Registration Procedure
SEE ALSO: BUK Postgraduate School Fees Schedule.
- The cost of each application is Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000.00) only.
- Please ensure that you have the entry requirements of the programme applied for, plus five ‘O’ Level Credits (including English Language and/or Mathematics).
- Applicants for Ph.D/M.Phil and Academic Master’s programmes should ensure that transcripts of their academic records are sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Applicants for Ph.D/M.Phil programmes should ensure that they submit their research proposal during application.
- Step 1
- Click on the Register to go to the Create an Account Page. At the Create an Account page, create an account by providing your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Personal Email and Personal GSM Phone Number. A Login credentials (username and password) will be generated for you. Please take note of them, as you need them for subsequent steps of the application process. Use Login Tab on the left navigation panel to login to your account (using your login credentials) to start/continue your application process.
- Step 2
- Return to the Login Page and login with your username and password to fill in the Application Forms:
- Programme Selection Form
- Personal Data Form &
- Qualifications Form
- Step 3
- Transcript Request Form shall also be filled in addition to the forms listed in Step 2above.
- Step 4
- Review all your forms to ensure accuracy of all information before submission.
- Step 5
- Generate your BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF). The BUKPPF includes information need to make payment through the Remita e-Payments platform. Refer to the Payment Procedure documentation for an in-depth look on the payment procedure.
- Step 6
- After successfully generated BUKPPF and using the Remita e-Payments platform a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number is generated for you. The RRR uniquely ties your payment to your application account, after obtaining your RRR, login to your application account and submit the RRR used for payment. Note that submitting the RRR in the application portal is not tied to your actual payment.
- Step 7
- Print an Acknowledgement Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, send an e-mail to [email protected]
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.