BUK registration procedures for the new 2014/2015 session has been announced. All students of Bayero University, Kano, both new and returning are hereby informed and implored to follow the guidelines as outlined by the management in order to ensure hitch free registration.
Before you proceed with registration, please note that the management of BUK have fixed a time table for registration and all registrations should be done within this period. Check the time table here.
STEP 1: AUTHENTICATION
· Visit http://www.buk.edu.ng and click on myBUK UG Registration on the right pane, to go to the myBUK Engine. For Fresh Students, click on Authentication for Fresh Student, For Returning Students, click on Authentication for Returning Students.
· For Fresh Students, enter your Registration number, your Admission Letter Reference number (located at the top left of your admission letter) and your UTME (JAMB) number to authenticate your studentship and click Submit. Note that UTME number is not applicable to SAFE and Transfer Students.
· For Returning Students, enter your Registration number, Phone number and select your Faculty and Department and click Submit.
STEP 2: ACTIVE DOMAIN USERNAME AND PASSWORD (ADUP)
· On clicking Submit, your Login Credentials (Username and Password) will be generated and displayed as Account Details.
· Copy your generated Username and Password and keep them safe and accessible to you. These are your personal login credentials. DO NOT LOOSE THEM. Click Continue.
STEP 3: LOGIN
· Login to your active domain using your personal login credentials (obtained in Step 2 above) and click Login.
STEP 4: PROFILE UPDATE
· After login you must click on Profile Update to read, verify and give any necessary update on your personal information. Ensure that all information is accurate. All fields with red asterisk must be filled before you can continue. After verifying and updating, Click Save and Continue or Save and Print.
· If you click Save and Print, you will download the Student Information Form (SIF) and proceed to Schedule of Fees. If you click on Save and Continue, it will save your update and proceed to Schedule of Fees.
STEP 5: PAYMENT INVOICE
· At the Schedule of Fees page click on Print Payment Invoice to download your Personalized Payment Invoice. Go to any of the listed banks and pay the exact amount as indicated on your Personalized Payment Invoice (Note: You will not be able to continue with registration if you underpay or overpay. YOU SHOULD PAY THE EXACT AMOUNT on the invoice).
STEP 6: PAYMENT RECEIPT
· After payment, return to myBUK Engine and login again your personal credentials.
· IF your payment is processed, you will be prompted to print your Payment Receipt.
STEP 7: COURSE REGISTRATION
· After downloading your Payment Receipt, proceed to the course registration page to fill your Courses Registration Form (CRF).
· To ensure correct registration, all students are strongly advised to seek the guidance of their Level Coordinators on the courses they are to register for.
· Print the CRF to complete your registration.
If you can follow all the above steps meticulously, you would have ensured an hitch free registration process.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.