This is how to buy the 2019 JAMB UTME form/registration PIN online via Interswitch and Remita. This step-by-step procedure will show all JAMB candidates how to buy pay for the 2019 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) application form online.
Interswitch Limited and Remita have been licensed by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board to provide ePINs for this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
How to Buy 2019 JAMB UTME Form via Interswitch
Registration ePINs are now available and can be purchased directly from www.jamb.org.ng and through any of the following Interswitch Quickteller channels:
- Quickteller website- quickteller.com
- Quickteller Mobile App,
- Quickteller Paypoint Agent Locations
- Quickteller USSD code (*322#)
- Quickteller-enabled ATM
To avoid the conceivable difficulties associated with the registration process, prospective candidates can send their “First Name Middle Name Last Name” to short code “55019”.
Candidates can get ePINs by simply following these steps:
Step 2: To make payment, Select Sales Form & UTME EXAM, then choose an Interswitch payment channel:
- Click ‘Pay Online Now’ to pay immediately on the JAMB website and get ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail)
- Click ‘Quickteller/Bank Branch Payment’ to get a Transaction ID which can be used for payment on quicketeller. com, Quickteller App, at any Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location, Quickteller-enabled
ATMs or by simply dialing *322*1*04295701*Amount# to get ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail).
Step 3: Go to registered JAMB CBT centre with ePIN to complete registration, biometrics, and pick up your booklets.
Note: To pay on ATM, follow these steps…
- Press Enter and select “Quickteller”
- Select “Pay Bills’
- Select “Others”
- Enter 04295701 as Payment code
- Enter Transaction ID
- Enter mobile number and Amount
How To Buy Jamb Registration ePIN Online via Remita
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login and login with your email and password
- Under “Sales of Form” click “UTME Examination”
- Click “Remita Payment” and Continue to payment
- Pay easily with any of the options below:
- With this link, Download Remita mobile App. and pay directly from your bank account or with your Debit card
- Internet Banking of Select Banks
- Process your RRR at any Bank Branch
- After payment your PIN will be sent to your JAMB profile email address. You can also view the PIN via the UTME examination menu on the portal or The online receipt of your Remita App
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.