Caleb University Post-UTME Screening Form 2022/2023
Caleb University Post-UTME/ Admission Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session for both Full-time and Part-time studies is out. Candidates suitable and qualified the Caleb University admission should apply, applications are invited from all around the nation.
Courses Available For Caleb University Full-Time Admission 2022/2023
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES AND MANAGEMENT (COLENSMA)
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Architecture – 6 Years
- B.Sc. Estate Management – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Building – 5 Years
- B.Sc. Quantity Surveying – 5 Years
COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES (COPAS)
4 Year duration for all courses
- B.Sc. Microbiology and Industrial Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Plant Sciences and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Zoology and Aquaculture
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Physics with Computational Modeling
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
COLLEGE OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CASMAS).
4 Year duration for all courses:
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- General Business
- Human Resources Management
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
How To Apply Admission 2022/2023
Kindly log on to Caleb University Admission Registration Portal via https://admission.calebuniversity.edu.ng/register/
- Fill the registration form at the right and click register. click the confirmation link sent to your email
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee on N10,000 excluding bank charges using your ATM card or Bank
- Proceed to fill the Form. You can use awaiting result
- Upload your passport, waec result and date of birth certificate.
- Submit the Form and wait form Admission officers’ response.
- Start Online Application: You can start an online application using the start application button below or click here. We strongly recommend you go through this page to have an insight into what the application contains.
- Information Entry: While filling the online application, be sure that the information submitted is accurate to the best of your knowledge. Wrong information entry will render your application void.
- Document Upload: You will be required to upload a white background passport photograph, O’Level/A’L result, birth certificate and other applicable documents during the application. Files format and sizes will be displayed accordingly while filling the form.
- Review Before Submission: At every stage of the application, you can save, edit and continue even after you log out and log in. The save button only saves and does not submit. Kindly review your application since you’ll no longer be able to edit any entry after clicking the submit button.
- Interviewing Process: If you have successfully filled and submitted the application form, the date for the interview and other information will be displayed on your applicant dashboard.
NOTE: Apply now as first come, first serve. For more enquiry, call 08139656990.