Caleb University Scholarships For Lagos State Students 2015
Caleb Universtiy, in collaboration with the Lagos State Scholarship Board is offering scholarship to successful candidates to study any of their eligible degree programmes on full-time basis. All candidates of Lagos State origin who are seeking admission into Caleb University are hereby notified.
Caleb University Scholarship Award for Lagos State Indigenes Programme
Below are the courses available at Caleb University. Candidates can choose any of the programmes listed and apply. Application procedure and eligibility for the scholarship are also listed below.
Courses Available At Caleb University
College of Environmental Sciences and Management (COLENSMA)
- B. Sc. Architecture
College of Pure and Applied Sciences (COPAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology and Industrial Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics with computational Modeling
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
College of Social and Management Sciences (COSOMAS)
- B.Sc. Business Administration Options in:
- General Business
- Human Resources Management
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
Requirements For Admission
- A minimum of 5 credits obtained in two sittings at the SSCE/WASCE, GCE/O’L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
- Applicants must score minimum of 180 and above in the UTME.
- Applicants will sit for an examination at Caleb Group of Schools Exam Hall, Kayode Odusola Crescent off C.M.D Road, Megodo.
- Successful Candidates will be screened for proof of indigeneship and certified by Lagos State Scholarship Board at the premises of Caleb Group of Schools, Kayode Odusola Crescent off C.M.D Road, Magodo.
- The final list of successful Candidates will be released by Caleb University.
Application Closing Date
Closing date for this admission and scholarship application has not been specified. We however advise interested persons to apply for this scholarship on time.
Method of Application
Interested and equally qualified candidates are to obtain Scholarship application forms at a non-refundable fee of N2,000 payable into “Caleb University with Sterling Bank Account No. 0020022195”.
Bank Teller will be taken to:
Caleb Group of Schools,
CMD Road Magodo.
Lagos State Scholarship Board,
254, Ipaja Road,
Agege – Lagos State. (for collection of forms)
Note: Completed application forms should be submitted at the place of purchase or at the University permanent campus in Imota.
For further enquiries:
We wish you the very best with your application!!!