The results of the 2015 May/June West African Examination Council has finally been released online. Candidates that took part in the examination are hereby implored to see how to check their results here.
How To Check Your May/June 2015 WAEC Result
You need to purchase the WAEC result checking scratch card. for list of places you can get it, click here
Visit the WAEC result checking website by clicking here
Follow the guidelines below to check your result:
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
- Select the Type of Examination (in this case MAY/JUNE WASSCE)
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up which will display your result.
We wish you all the best as you check!