Christopher University (UNICHRIS), Direct Entry (DE) admission for 2017/2018 academic session is out. All interested candidates as well as members of the general public are hereby informed.
Christopher university offers Direct Entry admission to candidates with the requisite qualifications.See the available courses, requirements and other vital information below.
UNICHRIS Direct Entry Admission 2017/18
COURSES AVAILABLE BY DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION
The following courses are available for Direct Entry admission into Christopher University.
|History and Diplomatic Studies|
|Social Sciences||Political Science|
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The general entry requirements for admission into the First Degree by Direct Entry are as follows:
- A minimum of five (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level G.C.E. and the others.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects.
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects.
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
DIRECT ENTRY REGISTRATION GUIDE (AS STATED ON THE JAMB WEBSITE WWW.JAMB.ORG.NG) Registration fee for the 2017 Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000). Candidates should note that e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual profile and are not transferable.
Below are the following steps on how to register for direct entry;
- Create an account on the JAMB platform www.jamb.org.ng (You do not need to create account if you already have one)
- Upon account creation, print the confirmation mail and take it to the bank for payment(PIN vending)
- Continue registration by supplying the vended PIN on the mobile application or the JAMB Registration Application at CBT centre
- Complete other required information via the mobile application or the JAMB Registration Application at CBT centre
- Proceed to the nearest CBT centre to capture passport and fingerprints (this can only be done at the CBT centre)
- Note: You can print Direct Entry Pre-payment slip if you have account already (this is a tender for your bank payment)
- Login to your dashboard and click Direct Entry Registration to print the Pre-payment Slip.
DEADLINE: At the time of this post, the deadline has not been set.
NGscholars wish you good luck as you apply for UNICHRIS’ DE Admission-2017/2018.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.