The management of the College of Health Sciences and Technology (CHST), Ijero-Ekiti, is now selling application forms for admission into its various Diploma and Certificate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
How to Apply for College of Health Sciences and Technology (CHST) Ijero-Ekiti Admission Form.
2. Click on ‘new applicant’ and provide the required details to create account, after which you will be prompted to login. Enter your username and password you already created to login.
3. Select 2020/2021 Application Form
4. Review your details and click ‘make payment’. This will redirect you to the online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card, Visa, Verve etc). Enter your debit/ATM card details, click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal. Print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
5. After successful payment, click ‘proceeds’ to fill in the required details on Application form and attached your recent passport photograph in JPEG format only
6. Enter detailed O’ Level results. Combined results from any two of these examinations – WAEC, NECO and NABTEB can be used.
7. Preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed form which you are expected to bring to the Examination Centre.
8. Examination date and time will be obtained from the printout.
Deadline: Not Specified.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.