Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar (CHTCALABAR) management has announced the interview schedule and other requirements for the 2018/2019 qualified candidates. All applicants and members of the general public are hereby informed.
You will find in this post, the released interview venue, schedule and requirements for all candidates that made the Cross River State College of Health Technology, Calabar (CHTCALABAR) interview list. Scroll down to see full details.
CHTCALABAR Interview Schedule 2018/2019
The successful candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only on or before 16th of July, 2018 into the College bank account number 2001543971 at First Bank of Nigeria, Plc and the teller submitted to the Revenue Unit for collection of College receipt for the interview assessment.
The successful candidates are to bring along with them, on the day specified for interview, the following documents:
- Original Educational Certificates.
WAEC/NECO Results must be Internet printout.
- Revenue Collector’s receipt for the Entrance and interview fees, issued in the College of Health Technology, Calabar.
- Registration form printed from the Internet.
- Age declaration or birth certificate.
- Marriage certificate/Change of name for married women.
- Certificate of Origin for Local Government Area of Origin.
- JAMB result slip for Environmental Health Officers (EHO – ND) and Health Information Management (HIM – ND)
- A biro pen.
- Professional certificate for Public Health Nursing, Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW) and Health Information Management, evidence of completion of one year industrial attachment for HND – HIM, license as ND/HT/NC (National Diploma/Health Information Management Technician/National Certificate in Health Records).
Venue for interview: College of Health Technology EU-PRIME Resource Center, opposite the College auditorium.
Date: Monday, 16th July to Friday, 20th July, 2018.
|Monday||16th July, 2018||a. Professional Diploma in Health Information Management|
b. Health Information Management – ND
c. Health Information Mangement – HND
|Tuesday||17th July, 2018||a. Community Health Extension Worker (Direct CHEW)|
b. Community Health Extension Worker (In-service CHEW)
|Wednesday||18th July, 2018||a. Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW)|
b. Pharmacy Technician
c. Public Health Nursing Officer
|Thursday||19th July, 2018||a. Dispensing Opticianry|
b. Medical Laboratory Technician
|Friday||20th July, 2018||a. Environmental Health – HND|
b. Environmental Health – ND
c. Environmental Health Technician
d. Health Promotion
e. Any spill overs from other programmes.
Time: 8:00am prompt daily.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.