The College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina Admission form for the 2016/2017 session is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina State (CONAMKAT) for the 2016/2017 academic session. Details for the admissions process has been provided below for interested members of the public.
- Applicants should be between seventeen and twenty five years of age
- All applicants should possess five credits in SSCE which must be in English, Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than two sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
How to Apply
- Interested College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina Admission candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N1,000 (one thousand naira) only for the application form into the CONAMKAT account number 1006379307 at any branch of the keystone bank of Nigeria plc.
- Present the teller to the accountant of school of nursing Katsina or school of midwifery Malumfashi and obtain a receipt and use same o collect the application form.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with Two recent passport photographs with white background, Photocopies of all credentials and Indigene certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Application forms for CONAMKAT will close on Friday 1st July 2016. All completed application forms must be returned to School of Nursing Katsina or School of Midwifery Malumfashi on or before Friday 8th July 2016.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.