College of Nursing & Midwifery Katsina Post-Basic & Post Basic Public Health Nursing Admission Form 2023
CONAMKAT Post-Basic & Post Basic Public Health Nursing Admission Form 2023 is out. The management of Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery has begun the sale of forms for admission into the 2022/2023 academic session. Details of the admission requirements, cost of the application form and how to apply have been provided below in this post.
The sale of Online Application Forms for admission into POST-BASIC NURSING AND POST BASIC PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING Programmes at Kasimu Kofar Bai College of Nursing Sciences Satellite Campus, Katsina will commence on Wednesday, 1st February 2023 and ends on Tuesday, 28th February 2023.
The form costs N5,100 (five thousand, one hundred Naira).
Method of Application
1. Visit the College’s website: https://conamkat.edu.ng
2. Click on “Apply Online”
3. Click on “Application Instructions” to read and follow the instructions and application guidelines for the Online Application.
1. POST BASIC NURSING Programme is strictly for those that were registered and licensed to practice as Registered Midwives by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
2. POST-BASIC PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING Programme Applicants MUST be Registered Nurses by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
3. POST BASIC NURSING AND POST BASIC PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING Programmes Applicants MUST possess at least five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in WAEC, NECO and/or ( all in NABTEB).
1. Application: Wednesday 1st to Tuesday 28th, February,2023
2. Interview: Tuesday 7th March 2023
3. Release of Admission List: Thursday 9th March 2023
4. Registration: Friday 10th – Monday, 20th March, 2023
5. Commencement of Lectures: Monday 13th March 2023
Best wishes to all applicants from NGScholars.