The Management of Kwara state University (KWASU) informs of the University Computer operator , And would like interested Applicants to apply for the position.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Computer Operator in the Institute of Education of the University.
Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
Qualification for The Position Of Computer operator at KWASU
Candidates must possess the following:
1. SSCE/GCE (O/LEVEL) with five (5)credits including Mathematics and Mathematics and English Language
2. B.Sc./ HND in Computer Science or equivalents with at least Second Class Honours Lower Division
3. knowledge and experience of relevant software applications – spreadsheets, word processing, and database management, Microsoft and Windows applications
4. knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures, knowledge of business principles
5. proven experience in information and communication management, and required typing speed
6. Good communication and troubleshooting skills.
Duties And Responsibility
Here are the duties and responsibilities in the position as Computer Operator at KWASU
- Troubleshooting and Managing Internet Connectivity/ facilities and LAN servers
- Managing windows in the use of software applications.
- Prepares and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Collates information and maintain databases
- Communicates verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Liaisons with internal and external contacts such as KWASU CIT
- Coordinates the flow of information both internally and externally
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Institute Director.
How To Apply for The position as Computer operator At KWASU
Interested candidates should forward 15 copies each of their applications and current Curriculum Vitae which should be in the format below:
1. Full names (Surname first in Block Letters)
2. Post Applied for
3. Place of Birth
4. Marital Status
5. Number of Children and their ages
6. Nationality and State of Origin (if Nigerian)
7. Local Government Area
8. Contact address
9. Permanent Home address
10. GSM Numbers and e-mail address
11. Institutions attended with dates
12. Academic and Professional qualifications with dates
13. Working Experience with dates
14. Present Employment status, salary and employer
15. List of publication with details of tittles, publications with dates and pages (for academic staff where applicable)
16. Extra Curricula activities
17. Names and Addresses of three (3) referees (two of whom must be professionals or authorities in relevant fields) who must be requested by the applicant to forward directly to the Registrar, Confidential Reports on the applicant indicating the post desired:
Applicants should enclose photocopies of relevant credentials.
Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports to the Registrar under confidential cover.
All applications should be addressed to the Registrar, Kwara State University, P.M.B 1530, Ilorin.
The post applied for should be indicated in the left hand corner of the sealed envelope containing the application.
All applications and referees’ reports should be submitted not later than two (2) weeks from today. Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.