Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) has issued a notice to graduands on collection of convocation gowns for the forthcoming convocation ceremony.
The management of has Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University has released the procedure for collection and cost for hiring of gowns, alumni fees and purchase of scrolls and order of proceedings ahead of the 8th convocation ceremonies.
COOU [ANSU] Notice on Convocation Gowns Collection – 2020
(a) Order of Proceedings and Certificate Scrolls – N1,500.00
(b) Hiring of gowns
(i) First Degree – N4,000.00
(ii) PGD – N5,000.00
(iii) Masters Degree – N10,000.00
(iv) Ph.D – N15,000.00
(c) Purchase of Ph.D Academic gowns – N40,000.00
(i) First Degree – N15,000.00
(ii) PGD – N20,000.00
(iii) M.Sc – N25,000.00
(iv) Ph.D – N30,000.00
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- Payment of Convocation fees for items a, b(i) and d(i-iv) should be made as follows:
- Generate Remita Invoice (from ICT Unit) and make payment at Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Payment of Convocation fees for items b (ii-iv) and c should be made at the Zenith Bank Plc with the following details:
Account Name: COOU (SPGS) Dues/Conference Account
Account Number: 1015197785
- Graduands are expected to dress formally.
- First Degree Graduands should collect academic outfits/materials in their Faculties.
- Higher Degrees Graduands should collect academic outfit at the School of Postgraduate Studies.
- There must be evidence of payment before collecting Convocation materials.
- Collection of Convocation materials commences on Wednesday, 18th March, 2020.
- All hired academic outfits should be returned by the Graduands to their respective collection points not later than Wednesday, 25the March, 2020. Returning of gowns after the due date attracts 50% surcharge.
- Graduands are expected to assemble at Nwazojie Auditorium (opposite Convocation arena) before procession to the Convocation arena.
- All Graduands should participate in the academic procession and in full academic regalia.
- Luggages will not be allowed into the Arena.
- University Security Personnel will direct all vehicles to the designated parking lots. You are expected to cooperate with the Security Personnel
The programme of events for the COOU (ANSU) Convocation ceremony has also been released. You should also check that out.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.